Terms of Service
These Terms of Service ("Terms") govern your use of our website ("Site") and any related services, features, or content offered by or through our Site. By accessing or using our Site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to these Terms, you may not use our Site.
- You may use our Site for lawful purposes only. You are prohibited from using our Site for any illegal or unauthorized purpose. You agree to comply with all applicable laws, rules, and regulations in connection with your use of our Site.
- All content on our Site, including but not limited to text, graphics, logos, images, and software, is the property of our company or its licensors and is protected by United States and international copyright laws. You may not reproduce, modify, distribute, or display any content from our Site without our prior written consent.
- You may be able to submit content to our Site, such as comments or reviews. By submitting content, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such content in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised.
- Our Site is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, as to the operation of our Site or the information, content, materials, or products included on our Site. You use our Site at your own risk.
- To the maximum extent permitted by law, we will not be liable for any damages of any kind arising from the use of our Site, including but not limited to direct, indirect, incidental, punitive, and consequential damages.
- You agree to indemnify, defend, and hold harmless our company and its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and licensors from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third party due to or arising out of your use of our Site, your violation of these Terms, or your violation of any rights of another.
- We may update these Terms from time to time in our sole discretion. Your continued use of our Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the newterms. You should review these Terms periodically for any updates or changes.
- These Terms and your use of our Site are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law. You agree to submit to the personal jurisdiction of the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California for any actions for which we retain the right to seek injunctive or other equitable relief in a court of competent jurisdiction to prevent the actual or threatened infringement, misappropriation or violation of a our copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights.